T4: Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology
Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Contract, awarded by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), is a $12 Billion ceiling IDIQ contract vehicle that will be used to transform the VA ́s Information Technology (IT) programs resulting in improved quality of health care and benefits services to Veterans, their families
The T4 contract offers 166 labor categories and spans work in the following areas:
Program Management, Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Planning Support, Systems/ Software Engineering, Software Technology Demonstration and Transition, Test & Evaluation (T&E), Independent Verification and Validation, Enterprise Network, Enterprise Management Framework, Cyber Security, Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Training and IT Facilities.
The T4 Contract and Processes strive for the following goals:
• 45-day timeframe from RFP to award
• Compliance with the Program Management Accountability System (PMAS)
• Greater insight to industry of VA ́s total IT needs, resulting in better solutions
• Streamlined acquisition process
• Dedicated VA support to the Acquisition process
Aurotech is a member of ASMR T4 Team.
T4 Program Management Point of Contact:
Direct: (443) 904-6080